Attract More Customers, Online & Off.
SSL CERTIFICATESAn SSL certificate is more than just a little padlock icon in the browser bar. It creates an encrypted link between your web server and your visitor's computer. Every ecommerce site needs to have this level of security as a minimum.
Server Setup - One Time
The first step towards establishing your server, it is a crucial one-time task. The process of setting up the server requires careful attention to detail. It involves a great deal of preparation and we, as your outsourced service partner, help you execute the entire set-up process.
While it is an important task, it must be done in a manner so as to not impede the ongoing business operations. Therefore, we take care to complete the same in as short a time as possible. Starting with carrying out an initial security audit, we ensure Software Patches and Upgrades, Control Panel Installation and Configuration, Scripts / Software Installation, Firewall Installation and Configuration and monitoring Tools Installation.
This service also includes the following jobs :
- Setting up and managing DNS
- Setting up and managing an email server
- Setting up a client server database such as Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, PostgreSQL and managing the database server
- Configuration of the software side of load balancing
- Integration with back end databases
- Setting up web site accounts
- Setting up a control panel (Plesk or cPanel)
- And much more
The server setup needs completely differ depending on their operating system and their control panel. Write your need if you have more queries.
Server Security - One Time
Our robust Server Security and Server Auditing for remote and co-location servers measures go a long way in reducing exposure to hacker threats and security breaches. We have an expertise team for server security.
Our Server Security tasks include :
- SSH hardening
- Installing & Configuring Mod_security
- Installing & Configuring Mod_evasive
- Installing Logwatch (This is a powerful and versatile log parser and analyzer)
- Installing Anti-root kit software
- Applying patches to server software to avoid any eventualities
- /tmp hardening
- Socket monitor installation & Configuration
- Firewall/Brute Force Detection Tool installation & Configuration [CSF/BFD]
- Installing OS updates
- Apache tweaks
- MySQL tweaks
- Control Panel tweaks
- PHP security audit
- Kernel upgrades including grsecurity
- Exim, Qmail and Sendmail tweaks
- Anti-spam/anti-virus software installations
- User/Password security
- Sysctl security and configuration
Our Security Auditing Tasks Include :
- Periodic Security Audits
- Applying Security Patches
- Finding and removing root kits
- Finding Software glitches
- OS Updates
- Kernal Updates
- Control Panel Updates
- Compatible with 99.9% of Web Browsers
- "No Hassle" SSL certificate issurance
- $ 10,000 USD relying party warranty
- 256-Bit encrypted SSL certificate
- Trusted by all popular web browsers
- Trust Logos to build customer confidence
Elevate Your Website
An effective web presence will boost your traffic, your revenue, and your success. Improve your rankings and help customers find your business!
Other Services FAQs
SEO helps your site gain more visibility in Google by improving the rankings for your site relative to keywords for which your customers are searching. Essentially, when people search for your services in Google, SEO helps influence Google to show your site above your competitors. SEO can potentially also increase organic traffic to your site allowing for even more revenue.
Google's algorithm consists of over 200 ranking factors, the vast majority of which they do not disclose. With that being said we cannot make any guarantees but we will utilize industry best practices to influence your website's visibility. Our team is backed by SEO experts who stay up-to-date on Google’s algorithm changes.
There are many factors to take into account when answering this. It can take anywhere from weeks to months, or sometimes years. The time it takes to see an increase in visibility can be determined by anything from the competitiveness of your industry to the quality of links that are built to your site. SEO is an ongoing process, and you are never really "done.”
Backlinks are links to your website from other sites. These are important for SEO purposes as they help Google assess the authority and relevance of your website.
Once you have a beautiful website, make sure people see it with expert SEO and PPC consulting from HostGator. We’ll help you grow your traffic and your brand with increased visibility in Google. Learn more about our SEO and PPC services.